Saturday, August 31, 2019

SOME USEFUL PHRASES FOR JOB APPLICATION


Sentence 01:
I wish to apply for the post of…which you advertised in…on…
I am writing in response to your advertisement in…
I would like to apply for the vacancy advertised in….
With reference to your advertisement in…
Sentence 02:
Currently I am working for… and my responsibilities include…
Having graduated from …… in……, now I am working…..
Sentence 03:
I am particularly interested in this job, as…
I would be well suited to the position because…
Although I have no previous experience in…, I have had…
My professional qualifications / skills appear to be well suited to your company's requirements.
As you can see from my enclosed résumé, my experience and qualifications match this position's requirements.
In addition to my responsibilities as..., I also developed…skills
Sentence 04:
I look forward to the opportunity to personally discuss why I am particularly suited to this position.
I would be happy to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.
Sentence 05:
Please find my résumé / CV attached
Thank you for reviewing my letter and my enclosed CV

4 comments:

  1. Sir in sent.05
    What is the mean of {CV}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, what is the mean of CV in sentence 05.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir in job application letter we mention about our experience,
    is we also have to give any proof of our experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashish, Thanks for showing interest in the above content. In exam answers, no need to provide any proof of our experience, but in real CVs we may have to enclose them(in the form of experience certificates).
    CV means curriculum vitae (Latin, ‘course of life’) which is a brief account of a person's education, qualifications, and previous occupations, usually sent with a job application.

    ReplyDelete

THE THIRD LEVEL- Notes

  THE THIRD LEVEL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 1. What does the third level refer to? What is the significance of the third leve...